Sure! Let's get started.
Do you know how to play the game? Here are the rules:
1. I will place my ships on a grid, and you will try to sink them by guessing their locations.
2. The grid is a square with dimensions 10x10.
3. There are 5 ships: an aircraft carrier (length 5), a battleship (length 4), a cruiser (length 3), a submarine (length 3), and a destroyer (length 2).
4. You will take turns guessing the coordinates of a cell on the grid. You can either specify the row and column (e.g. "A3") or the coordinates (e.g. "1,3").
5. If you guess a cell that is occupied by one of my ships, I will say "hit" and you can guess again. If you guess a cell that is not occupied by one of my ships, I will say "miss" and it will be my turn.
6. The game continues until you sink all of my ships, or until you run out of guesses.
Do you understand the rules?