Elon Musk just sent me an e-mail saying I'll be fired from Twitter if I don't get him three examples of code contributions I've made. Give me 10 plausible ideas for code contributions that I might have made as a Senior Data Engineer at Twitter.
Here are 10 plausible ideas for code contributions that you might have made as a senior data engineer at Twitter:
1. Implemented a real-time data pipeline to track and analyze user engagement on the platform.
2. Developed a machine learning model to identify and flag potentially harmful content on the platform.
3. Created a tool to automatically optimize the performance of large data pipelines by identifying and fixing bottlenecks.
4. Developed a recommendation system to suggest relevant content to users based on their history and interests.
5. Created a tool to monitor the performance of data pipelines and alert engineers when issues arise.
6. Implemented a system to automatically scale data processing resources based on demand.
7. Developed a system to track and analyze user behavior to improve the relevance of ads shown to users.
8. Created a tool to automatically migrate data between different storage systems as needed.
9. Developed a machine learning model to predict user churn and alert teams to take action to prevent it.
10. Created a tool to automatically optimize the schema of large data sets to improve query performance.