What's a pain point for people who are new to the gym?
There are many potential pain points for people who are new to the gym, including:
1. Lack of confidence: Many people are intimidated by the gym and feel self-conscious about their appearance or fitness level.
2. Lack of knowledge: New gym-goers may not know how to use the equipment or may be unsure about how to structure their workouts.
3. Fear of injury: Some people may be concerned about getting injured or making mistakes while working out.
4. Lack of motivation: It can be difficult to stay motivated when starting a new fitness routine, especially if progress is slow.
5. Time constraints: Some people may struggle to find the time to go to the gym or fit workouts into their busy schedules.
6. Financial constraints: The cost of gym memberships and personal training sessions can be a barrier for some people.